[NTG-context] Fwd: (Classical) greek in ConTeXt/Gamma [please forward]

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Jul 26 19:52:35 CEST 2004

Well, this is pretty old news, so I'm not sure if a reply is still
called for; whatever, here comes: I'm not quite sure why Giuseppe is
trying to use eomega instead of plain ole pdftex. I mean, you're not
writing Greek in Unicode, right? If you're still interested, drop me a
line, I have a home-cooked Greek package for ConTeXt which works very
well on my box (which is teTeX on Mac OS X); I could send you the
files. And the iota subscript is usuall done with an | after the vowel,
as in a|. The combination =A (alpha with circumflex) does not occur in
classical Greek without a breathing, but <r and <A definitely ought to
work.

HTH

Thomas