[NTG-context] suppressing hyphenation and setlayerframed

Eros Albertazzi phyche1 at bo.imm.cnr.it
Tue Jul 27 11:32:38 CEST 2004

I would like to suppress hypenation in a text of a \startfiguretext
within a \setlayerframed
I am aware of the thread in jan 03 on the list and the fact
that\setupalign[nothyphenated] (or \nohyphens) overshoot the right margin
On the other hand I do not know where to put the
align={left,nothyphenated,width} that was suggested in the reply

here is the piece I work with:

with the buffer:

... <<<nohypened text>>...

still awfully raw on context I am looking for the options of
\setlayerframed, list and meaning, command that is absent from manuals
or web info-tools

in details.pdf some examples are build with

what's the difference, if any, betwwen the two form?