[NTG-context] TeXshow failing

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Wed Jul 28 17:20:10 CEST 2004

Am 28.07.2004 um 15:11 schrieb Willi Egger:
> I wonder why texexec.pl is looking for the cont_mis.pm in the Perl
> directory, while it resides in the same directory as texexec.pl
> itself?

That's Perl's default error message if it can't find something. Files
in the actual directory are always found first.
But probably you weren't in the same dir as texshow?

You could copy the Perl module (.pm) into a dir that is searched by
Perl, or try to include ConTeXt's script dir in Perl's INC path (sorry,
I forgot where it is set).

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/