[NTG-context] on posters, again

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 30 16:09:55 CEST 2004

Eros Albertazzi wrote:

> my first asking was: "offset"? where did it get it?
> then in texshow-web (altough rather empthy) I found \setupframed
> but still I have hard time to grasp the picture globally, and I do wish
> to be more independent. So sorry

it pas back to play a while with \framed since it is used all over the
place

\framed[offset=overlay,align=normal]{\input tufte\relax}
\framed[offset=none,align=normal]{\input tufte\relax}
\framed[offset=3cm,align=normal]{\input tufte\relax}

> However,anyhow.. I put it, but it has no effect....
>
> I use contex from tetex from SuSe 9.1, should I move to TeXlive+pragma?
> Or is just something relate to my .tex file?

hm, i'm not sure if that version has layers, often linxu distributions
are behind