[NTG-context] Best source of ConTeXt documentation?

Paulo Ney de Souza desouza at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Aug 2 16:57:09 CEST 2004

This is one of the sore points of ConTeXt and of the development
effort. People at Pragma are willing to show off but not willing
to share code and teach by example... contrary to most opensource
projects I have seen.

There is another gallery of examples without source for some pdfTeX
material at:

	http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/index.html

and as you can see there is a large intersection with the some of
the familiar developers at Pragma.

Maybe it is time for us to start an group to reverse-engineer some
of these files and post them into a public archive.

Paulo Ney de Souza