[NTG-context] Re: new stuff for brave users

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 4 11:55:55 CEST 2004

>>http://live.contextgarden.net
>
> one thing to add: I'd appreciate any kind of comments, since I have
> only tested it with safari and old versions of mozilla. If you think
> that there is anything strange, don't hesitate to tell me! And don't
> rely on your impression that others will do so, so there would no
> need for feedback.
>
> Patrick

Hmmm. Contextgarden with texshow are great ideas and tools for making
usage of ConTeXt easier. So I desided to fill some contents occasionally.

Two weeks ago and again two days ago I asked Patrick what to do if I
want to write some macro description but the macro is not present in
texshow. But no response I have received yet. So the above Patrick's
annoucement is a bit funny for me ;-)

OK, I ask here in the list again, see bellow.

Cheers
Vit Zyka