[NTG-context] How to change the page size for single pages within a document

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Aug 6 09:27:29 CEST 2004

Stefan Wachter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is there a possibility to change the page size of single pages in a
> document.

sure, just try:

\starttext

\setuppapersize[A4][A4] \input tufte \page
\setuppapersize[A3][A3] \input tufte \page
\setuppapersize[A4][A4] \input tufte \page

\stoptext

You can also do things like:

\definelayout
  [one]
  [....]

\setuplayout[one]

and have multiple layouts

(instead of one, you can use 'left' and 'right' for left right page
layouts or use a number indicating the page for which the layout applies)

my local version also has  layout dependent page sizes