[NTG-context] 2 m-bib questions

Brooks Moses bmoses at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 8 19:47:58 CEST 2004

At 10:25 AM 8/8/2004, you wrote:
>* I'm going to add some multi-lingual support to m-bib. My idea is, to
>   replace in cont-XX.bst and bibl-XXX.tex "page" by "\pagename", "and" by
>   "\andname" and so on. Is this method ok? If not, how should I do it (not
>   too complicated please ;) ?

One problem with that method is that those names seem relatively common,
and thus likely to lead to conflicts in the future.

I would thus suggest \bibitempagename, \bibitemandname, and
similar.  (Since ConTeXt allows "!" in macro names, maybe
\bibitem!pagename, \bibitem!andname, and so forth would be more readable.)

- Brooks