[NTG-context] \type-|- within tabulate?

Marko Schütz schutz_m at usp.ac.fj
Sat Aug 7 04:33:18 CEST 2004

Using \type-|- in a \starttabulate ... \stoptabulate environment I
get:

[..]
Runaway argument?
- \NC $\Pattern _{m1}\ldots \Pattern _{mn_m}$ \term {->} $\Expr _m$ \NC \ETC.
! Forbidden control sequence found while scanning use of \next.
<inserted text>
                \par
<to be read again>
                   \endtemplate
<template> ...atehss \egroup \egroup \endtemplate

\processtabulate ...cr \fulltabulatecontent \crcr
                                                  }}\ifnum \nofautotabulate ...
l.366 \stoptabulate

?

whereas when I use it outside, it gives me just what was intended.

Any ideas and hints are welcome

Marko