[NTG-context] Re: howto overlayers on section head

Eros Albertazzi phyche1 at bo.imm.cnr.it
Tue Aug 10 13:54:38 CEST 2004

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> and down to the last item and take a look at
>
> http://levana.de/emacs/refcard/emacs.pdf
>
> The sources are avialable there.
>

> I have made some MP graphic around the section heading.

Thanks a lot. I think I start to grasp.

I have experimented with some other graphics but if I use "chapter"
instead of "subject" as section heading the result is different.
I believe it depends on your

\def\HeadTitle#1#2{\hbox to \hsize%
         {\hfil%
         \framed[frame=off,
                 background=myhead,
                 offset=overlay,
                 align=middle]{#1#2}\hfil}}

tighted to the latter heading and not to the former .
Am I right?
Deeply down to low level TeX at this point?
Is just a question to redefine a command adding
background=something-of-mine ?
Then where these command are discribed?
regards