[NTG-context] no graph after compilation

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 11 18:00:06 CEST 2004

>>VZ> Floris, you are not alone. I also have not find the quick solution. So I
>>VZ> call texexec two times when working with MP graphics,
>>VZ> color definitions, ... :-(
>>
>>running it twice is something i can live with, but if it will not
>>solve the problem, then it is... what do i do wrong?
>

> Vit and Floris,
>
> if your TeX source is one file only, please do me a favour: try the
> TeX files on live.contextgarden.net and see if the output comes out
> right. If it doesn't, I'd like to know about it. If it does, please
> report on the list. Do you have write18 (texmf.cnf) enabled? How does your
> cont-sys.tex look like? What distribution do you use?
>
> I have (on live..) disabled write18, \runMPgraphicstrue
> and \runMPTEXgraphicstrue.

Thank you, Patrick, I will monitor the case and I will let you know if
it occures again.

I am using two distributions (the case was observed on both):
1) TeX Live 2002/Linux; write18 enabled
2) TeX Live 2003/Win 2K, updated ConTeXt on Win 2000;
    write18 disabled for a long time, but it was enabled a month ago

cont-sys.tex (without comments):
\usetypescript [berry] [\defaultencoding]
\runMPgraphicstrue
\runMPTEXgraphicstrue
\useMETAFUNformattrue
\newprettytrue