[NTG-context] Context in Portuguese

Miguel Queiros mqueiros at autoclassicos.com.pt
Wed Aug 18 02:03:18 CEST 2004

Hi !

I've been a Latex user for some time and I'm now trying
to use Context to typeset some documents in portuguese
using portuguese accentuated characters but
I can't seem to get it working. Every time I use an
accentuated character it simply doesn't shows up in the
document. I'v read the docs but haven't found a
solution to the problem.

Can someone provide me a simple example on how to
do it, or the problem I'm facing has to do with
some kind of configuration that has to be done
in Context ? I'v been trying to use Context
using the tex iso available at pragma's website.

Thank you,
Miguel Queirós