[NTG-context] REALLY STRANGE: (was: Is there a bug during pagination of external figures?)

Stefan Wachter stefan.wachter at gmx.de
Mon Aug 16 22:29:29 CEST 2004

Hi Patrick,

you are right. If I change the header text such that there is no
underbar in there then the error disappears.

I prunned the example to investigate the situation further. Now I have
only two pages. If you "texexec" the file then you get the error. If you
uncomment the \page command at the end then the error disappears.

BUT NOW THE SITUATION REALLY BECOMES STRANGE!

If you delete all *.png files except the one that is included by the
\externalfigure command then the error also disappears! It seems that
the behaviour of Context is influenced by the content of the directory!

--Stefan