[NTG-context] Re: error with _ in header?

Stefan Wachter stefan.wachter at gmx.de
Wed Aug 18 14:23:27 CEST 2004

Hi Patrick,

first I want to say that I already spent several hours on that problem
and was happy to reduce the file size to 5215 Bytes. Of course I could
have done further but I thought that the file is now handy enough for
debugging. (I do not know how TeX code is debugged and what tools are
available for that task.)

 > btw: with the error related to other files in the directory: did you
 > run texutil --purgeall for testing?

Yes, I removed all temporary files. But the strange behaviour remains:
when all images except that of the used external figure are removed then
the error disappears.

--Stefan