[NTG-context] UTF and texutil files...

Martin Kolařík martin at mii.cz
Mon Aug 23 15:00:17 CEST 2004

Hi all,

if I use UTF8 for chapter or section title the UTF characters are expanded
to \char XXX and this form is written into tui/tuo file.

But if such character is originally placed at the end of the word after
expansion and tui processing the space after end of word is read out (being
a part of syntax rule \char XXX <space>).

Example:

"Srovnání t-skupin"

in chapter in UTF text results to:

"Srovn\char 225 n\char 237 t-skupin"

and this processed back (e.g. into content) results to:

"Srovnánít-skupin"

Probably this cannot be corrected any way except patching ConTeXt itself --
but if it is possible I do not know how now :-),

thanks,

Martin

--------
Martin Kolarik
Moravske Pristroje, a.s., Masarykova 1148, Zlin 76302
tel. +420 603 498 498, fax +420 577 107 171
web: http://www.mii.cz
--------
e-mail: kolarik at mii.cz
e-mail: kolarik at click.cz