[NTG-context] Ancient Greek / a few modules for SW with thanks to GB

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Aug 23 19:17:57 CEST 2004

Sorry for my belated reaction, but I was away from my e-mail for two
weeks. I'm very excited to see that things are moving on the Greek
front. Hans, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean when you say
"we need a greek vector and named glyphs." unicode does asign a unique
number and name to (almost) any conceivable combination of greek vowel
+ accents/diacritical signs, for example: "1F00 = greek small letter
alpha with psili." I could see whether I can find a map with these
corresponding numbers and names somewhere or would be willing to write
it myself. Is that what you're looking for?

Best

Thomas