[NTG-context] Metapost and TeX

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Tue Aug 24 05:02:50 CEST 2004

This is not exactly an answer to your question, but it might
solve your problem.

You can use overlays with any figure, see cont-eni.pdf page 150ff.

The mechanism is not so much the tex-engine TeX but one of the many
little
add-ons that come with ConText and exploit features of PDF.

In particular, you can use your PDFs directly in ConText.
I found this easier than to teach my picture producing applications to
use the
right fonts in the right way at the right place.

Matthias