[NTG-context] Footnotes in margin (again)

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Tue Aug 24 23:32:22 CEST 2004

as the dust has settled over the ancient greeks I would like to re-ask a posting that is about another quite crucial question: How to place footnotes in the margin?

Every time I turn on \showframe I think that the margin is such a beautiful place for placing footnotes (per page, flushbottom). There must be a way!

Isn't there a way, Hans?