[NTG-context] btex ... etex in .mp

Nikolai Weibull context-list at pcppopper.org
Thu Aug 26 22:07:23 CEST 2004

Hi!

I remember reading somewhere that you can't use btex ... etex in "input"
.mp files, as there is no possibility for them to be processed at that
time.  I've hit a snag, though, and this would really be a good thing
for me to have.  Is there any way to get similar behavior?  Basically, I
want to define some stuff that I want to reuse in several pictures.
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::