[NTG-context] Columnset Areas - Background Color ?

Miguel Queiros mqueiros at autoclassicos.com.pt
Fri Aug 27 00:47:29 CEST 2004

Hi !

I've been trying to use columnsets with columnsetareas
but I haven't been able to define a background color
for the text in the columnset area. You can see the
problem in the pdf I've attached (area5.pdf).

I'v created a small example of the problem: area5.tex

As far as I recall I've also tried to use a
columnset span but the problem was the same.

Can anyone provide me with some hints so that I
can use some background color in columnsetareas ?

Thanks,
Miguel Queirós