[NTG-context] Re: btex ... etex in .mp

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Aug 27 15:36:58 CEST 2004

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:32:31 +0200, Nikolai wrote:

> * Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> [Aug 27, 2004 11:28]:
>
> > If you need run-time TeX labels, you can use the textext() macro from
> > metafun, or John Hobby's TEX() macro (available after "input tex;")
>
> Hm, I tried textext().  Can it be used in vardef's?  I get
>
> 	! Isolated expression.
> 	<to be read again>
> 	?
>
> from some of my pictures.  I can't make sense of it.  Anyway, the
> affected pictures aren't coming out right.  Am I doing something
> terribly wronge here?

Don't know. Metapost seems to be complaining about something
that is part of extra_endfig, but neither trees.mp nor mp-text.mp
do anything with that, so it may be completely unrelated ?

If you can create a minimal file that shows the same problem and
post/e-mail that, I may be able to help further.

--
groeten,

Taco