[NTG-context] Re: Ancient Greek (bodyfont conflict?)

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Sep 2 12:29:21 CEST 2004

Sure, THIS one works.

But what I was asking for was
how to change the font for all the english text (all the non-greek)?

My attempt was to start the document with:

\usetypescriptfile[type-agaramond.tex]
\usetypescript[AGaramondOldStyle]
\setupencoding[default=ec]
\setupbodyfont[AGaramondOldStyle,10.2pt]

(... and then continue as you have pasted below)

But this gives the error I had sent.
I hope the problem is clearer now.

Can you help to find a solution?

Steffen