[NTG-context] m-bib module

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Sep 7 10:49:21 CEST 2004

Hi art,

You need to delete the files indicated below, since they are left over from
an old version of the bib module. The bib style files in your tex/context/bib
dir are newer and use commands that are not in the older m-bib that gets
loaded by context.

> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/extra/m-bib/m-bib.tex
> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/extra/m-bib/m-list.tex

This confusion is my fault in a way, because the newer release uses t-XXX.tex
filenames instead of m-XXX.tex (different module prefix) and I forgot to
advertise that. Apparently context searches for m- files before t- files.

Greetings, Taco