[NTG-context] Protruding & Utopia italic

Sebastian Sturm SebastianSturm at t-online.de
Tue Sep 7 12:33:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm using the Utopia/Fourier setup

\setupfontsynonym		[fourier][handling=normal]
\setupfontsynonym		[Serif][handling=normal]
\setupfonthandling		[normal][left=1,right=1]
\usetypescript			[fourier][ec]
\setupbodyfont			[fourier,10pt]
\setupalign			[hanging]

and it works great so far, except that protruding seems to be disabled
when typesetting in \italic or slanted style. How can I activate
hanging alignment of italicized text?

I'd also like to know how to use the \mathcal-Alphabet included in the
Fourier package. $\text{\cal{...}}$ only generates the standard
calligraphic letters known from Computer Modern.

BTW, I'm using the latest i-Installer version of ConTeXt/teTeX on OS X.
(Console displays ConTeXt  ver: 2004.1.13  fmt: 2004.6.25  int: english
  mes: english)

Best regards,

Sebastian Sturm