[NTG-context] alpha version

Martin Kolařík martin at mii.cz
Thu Sep 9 14:49:54 CEST 2004

Hi Hans,

I have:

----
This is pdfeTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.11a-2.1 (Web2c 7.5.2)
 %&-line parsing enabled.
 (d:/TeX/texmf/web2c/cp8bit.tcx)
-----

in Win32.

I made current alpha version efmt, it was OK, but after trying to typeset some text (I did not tested anyone else) pdfetex failed with general protection failure (a memory cannot be read).

The document is UTF8 XML, the failure occured (see >>HERE<<):

-----
specials       : fdf loaded
)
specials       : fdf,tpd loaded
encoding       : coding default
encoding       : coding il2

>>HERE<<

)
color          : system rgb is global activated
-----

I did not try yet to experiment with removing some code from the last included (my) file (inside context of this file the afilure occurred), maybe I will find more information.

Have a nice day,

Martin