[NTG-context] Re: ConTeXt and Aleph

ishamid ishamid at lamar.colostate.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:06:19 CEST 2004

Hi
>===== Original Message From mailing list for ConTeXt users
<ntg-context at ntg.nl>
>Then I tried the steps Idris recommend once:
>
>> eomega --ini *plain \dump
>> eomega --ini *cont-en
>> texexec --make en -tex=eomega
>>
>> are the relevant commands. eomega _is_ aleph.

I'm sure of course that you replaced `eomega' with `aleph';-)

There should be no need to add aleph.exe to your path if you just refresh the
fndb, which I'm sure u did also;-)) (I don't know about MacOSX but TeXLive
contains a shortcut to that command in Programs=>TeXLive=>Maintanence).

I (or Hans) will send you the stuff Hans sent me if all else fails: that will
work for sure.

Best
Idris