[NTG-context] Layout definitions ..

Dirar Bougatef chabah5 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:21:48 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there anyway to answer the messages on this archive without
replying to the corresponding received mail? I would like to update a

2. I would like to define a new layout that does not contain left and
right margins.
This layout is going to divide my page to 4 parts as a matrix of 2x2.
How can i do that ?
Is there anyway to identify each part of them in the same way as we
identify the left and right margins within the default layout ?
Is this in relation with margin and opposite blocks ?

Many thanks.

Dirar.