[NTG-context] framewidth parameter

Eckhart Guthöhrlein eckhart.guthoehrlein at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Sep 27 16:07:13 CEST 2004

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 12:34:52PM +0200, Eckhart Guthöhrlein wrote:
> Shame on me, but what is the parameter to set the framewidth of a
> \framed?

Ok, I got it, it's \framed[rulethickness=..]{..}

Btw, one thing that sometimes constrains work with context is a lack of
error/warning messages. It would be very helpful if commands complained
about unknown parameters, i.e. \framed[framewidth=2mm]{xyz}. Of course I
can't judge the difficulties in implementing such a feature, but from a
user's point of view, it would be great.

--
Eckhart