[NTG-context] Math Diagrams in ConTeXt

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 29 22:53:04 CEST 2004

Thanks -- while it looks really nice, I do need diagonal arrows.

However, after some experimenting, I catually managed to get DCpic to
work. It is just a plain TeX file,
I was only scared by the .sty name.

If somebody else runs into the same problem, here is a short example,
for reference. You will need dcpic.sty in  your path first. Then
one can create diagrams as follows:

\input dcpic.sty