[NTG-context] Re: website

Nikolai Weibull context-list at pcppopper.org
Tue Oct 12 22:37:40 CEST 2004

* Dirar BOUGATEF <chabah5 at hotmail.com> [Oct 12, 2004 22:30]:
> ----Original Message Follows----
[actually, it was cut]

Thank god for hotmail is all I can say.  Where would we have been
without "Original Message Follows" in a HTML and text-plain combination?
Leave it to Microsoft I guess.  "Take something that works and has
worked for decades and make it so that it doesn't work very well but so
that we can slap a brandname on it and claim it our own."
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::