[NTG-context] more nath patches

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Oct 26 17:55:41 CEST 2004

Christopher Creutzig wrote:

>  Should have one just for code cleanliness, yes.  But it's all in math
> mode, so the spce should not do anything.

ah .. i'm not that math aware -)

if you make that fontdimen list i'll add the names to the kernel

also, i think that we need to sort out nath interference some day soon

is there a test suite? if not, maybe it's worth the effort to cook up a
nice math example document (like the one with tables and chemistry)