[NTG-context] Tex or Context Editors.

David Arnold darnold at northcoast.com
Tue Nov 9 04:32:26 CET 2004

Hans,

One of my favorite things about Auctex+Emacs is C-M-\ which will format
marked region, buffer, etc. The source coes is ually nicely aligned after
application of this macro.

Now, I've seen your source code over the years and it is quite beautiful,
easy to read.

Are you telling us that Scite will do alignment of tables and other nice
automatic formatting?