[NTG-context] \presentationstep

David Munger mungerd at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 10 19:08:40 CET 2004

Hans Hagen wrote :
> David Munger wrote:
> > I'm sorry, I'm no TeX/ConTeXt guru and I really have no idea of how to
> > achieve this. I think now we need Hans' help.
> I haven't followed the discussion so closely, what is the problem?

We're trying to implement steps-without-JavaScript for slides. You can
get the module here:

The current problem, in its simplest form, is that using \mframed breaks
the spacing. Minimal example:

We aim to get this spacing:
a + b
but when using:
a \mframed{+ b}
we get the same broken spacing as in:
a {+ b}

> eh ... are you redefining low level macros?

I'd never dare to... ;-) Just overriding \placeformula within
\begingroup/\endgroup to mangle the formula numbers.

Thank you,