[NTG-context] Greek font problem

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 15 15:18:11 CET 2004

Alan,

that's the right file, though if you use Gerben's installer, the teTeX
directory in /Library is a symlink to /usr/local/teTeX (not the other
way round). I have the same installation and the same file. Are you
sure it doesn't contain those lines? It should, and mine does. How did
you open it? I suggest we make further communciation off list if you
don't mind. I can send you my edited version of the file, but it would
be instructive if you could edit it yourself.

Best

Thomas