[NTG-context] \mathstrut in \underbrace and nath

Thu Nov 18 19:51:57 CET 2004

* Giuseppe Bilotta <gip.bilotta at iol.it> [Nov 18, 2004 16:40]:
> > \usemodule[nath]
> > \starttext
> > \startnathequation
> >   \underbrace{\mathstrut rr\dots r}_{n \text{times}}
> > \stopnathequation
> > \stoptext

> > Error:

> > ! Missing } inserted.
> > <inserted text>

> > My guess is that the expansion of \mathstrut, being \vphantom(, is being
> > misinterpreted as a delimiter (as '(' is active in nath), but that's
> > just a layman's guess.

> Bingo. In nath this is now fixed by letting \mathstrut use |
> instead of (.

:-)

> I'll try to get the new amsl and nath modules out today.

Thanks, great work.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I just found another bug:

\usemodule[nath]
\starttext
$A \longrightarrow B$
\stoptext

gives

! Undefined control sequence.
\dodosmash [#1]->\edef \@@smash
                                {#1}\futurelet \nexttoken \dododosmash
\relbar ->\mathrel {\smash
                           -}
\longrightarrow ->\relbar
                          \joinrel \rightarrow
<argument> A \longrightarrow
\inlinemath ...inemath@ {\noexpand \wrapfrac@ { #1
                                                  }} \endgroup \protectinlin...

\imath@ ...mathoptions at on \o at math \inlinemath {#1}
                                                  \o at math \mathoptions at off
l.19 $A \longrightarrow B$

?

which seems a bit more difficult to fix.  I can't do it anyway,
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::