[NTG-context] Questions about TOC

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Nov 19 15:24:08 CET 2004

A very timid question: did anything change in the recent versions about
generation of TOCs? I could swear that this worked a couple of weeks
ago, but I can't make it work now:

1) I want numbered and unnumbered chapters, so I use \chapter{} and
\title{}. I thought that the \title-parts were included in the TOC by
default, but they don't show up, regardless of what I do.
2) I can't get any of the alternatives to work properly.

Here's an sample file:

\starttext

\setupcombinedlist[content][alternative=c]

\placecontent
\chapter{1}
\section{a}
\section{b}
\section{c}
\chapter{2}
\section{a}
\section{b}
\title{I}
\section{a}
\section{b}
\section{c}
\title{II}

\stoptext

Tried appending the [alternative=c] to \placecontent as well, no
change. And as I said, I could have sworn it worked a couple of weeks
ago. Ideas, anybody? Thanks!

Thomas