[NTG-context] Fonts switching and styles ..

h h extern pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Nov 22 00:19:41 CET 2004

Dirar BOUGATEF wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am working to setup styles in heads with the typeface karat, that i
> define as follows:
>
> \starttypescript [karat]
>  \definetypeface [karat] [ss] [sans] [karat] [default] [encoding=texnansi]
> \stoptypescript
>
> Here is my head definition:
>
> \setuphead[part]
>           [align=left,
>            page=right,
>            placehead=yes,
>            style=???????,
>            before={\hbox{}\vfill},
>            after={\vfill},
>            command=\MyPart]
>
> Question: what command should i use to define this head to use the karat
> typeface above as its style ?

...,style={\switchtobodyfont[karat]\bfc},...

or, when no math is used,

\setupbodyfont[karat]

\definefont[MyPartFont][SansBold at 24pt]
\setuphead[part][style=\MyPartFont]

you could also add more faces to:

\starttypescript [karat]
  \definetypeface [gold]  [rm] [serif][gold]  [default] [encoding=texnansi]
  \definetypeface [karat] [ss] [sans] [karat] [default] [encoding=texnansi]
\stoptypescript

and then (say that the body font is rm (gold)), do

\setuphead[part][style=\ss\bfd]

etc etc

hans