[NTG-context] Fonts switching and styles ..

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Tue Nov 23 11:32:10 CET 2004

Hi Dirar,

What you have is apparently different already defined typefaces.
So use switchtoypeface to change from karat to opulent.
Then switchtobodyfont[karat,12pt] or whatever.

You can not use the command definebodyfont in the way you do. For
details for this command please refer to the manual mfonts.pdf

Willi