[NTG-context] Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 5, Issue 58

viveksharma vs272 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 23:03:02 CET 2004

  >>V. Sharma wrote:
>>

>>>I would like to install context with scite on my computer. This runs
>>>WinXp. Trying to download mswincontext.zip from the pragma site comes up
>>>with the message url not found. How do most people install this on a
>>>windows system or this is mostly used by linux users. thanks vs
>>

>>try pragma-pod instead
>>
>>Hans

I tried pragma-ade.com pragma-pod.com and pragma-pod.nl
unfortunately I could not get a connection. It seems to be wait forever
for the connection and then just gives up. I have a cable connection so
there is no problem and have also tried this from our university
computer but for some reason the server site for the standalone context
distribution with the nice setup of cscite by Hans is currently not
accessible for public download. Do others in the USA have the same problem?

regards
Vivek