[NTG-context] columnset BUG - (urgent!)

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Fri Nov 26 00:11:31 CET 2004

please have a look at testfile below:
without a footnote everything works fine,
but with the footnote the columnset gets crashed!

I noticed this bug in a bigger book project:
The columnset is at the end as a seperate document (\component).
And the footnote was added 300 pages and 5 component files before !!!

As this footnote was one of the last changes that were done
before I wanted to send the book to the printer
a fast help would be very much appreciated.

Sorry, but it's really quite urgent -

\dorecurse{10}{test \input zapf \input ward}