[NTG-context] Recommended Books on Typesetting

h h extern pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Nov 28 22:15:44 CET 2004

Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if anyone has any books to recommend, mainly in the area
> of typesetting, i.e., on TeX, typography, and so on.

i have a bunch but i have to admit that i'm more a browser than a reader; it's
on my to do list to make a list of them

maybe we can compile a nice list of books with 'readers comments'; if someone
collects them i can turn them into a (nice looking) document; it would also make
a nice test for bibtex