[NTG-context] Table of contents, alternative d

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Mon Nov 29 20:35:36 CET 2004

Hi Dirar,

As mentioned by Patrick, live would be easier to help, if you would
provide a complete test-code ...

% Table of contents Dirar Bougatef

\setupoutput[pdftex]

% \definelist[part]
\setuplist[part][before={\blank[big]},after=\blank]

% \definelist[chapter]
\setuplist
	[chapter]
	[alternative=d,
	margin=2cm,
	left=(,
	right=),
	depth=2cm,
	before=\blank,
	after=\blank,
	style=bold]

\starttext
	\placecontent[level=chapter]
	\part{Dirar - part 1}
		\dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Dirar - chapter}}
	\part{Dirar - part 2}
		\dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Dirar - chapter}}
\stoptext

Fisrt of alle you do do not need to redefine commands which are already
defined within context (Commented rows above).
Secondly, afaik the style option in the setuplist command has a
predefined list of possibilities. So context will not understand "Opulent".

Kind regards Willi