[NTG-context] Table of contents, alternative d

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Mon Nov 29 20:35:36 CET 2004

Hi Dirar,

As mentioned by Patrick, live would be easier to help, if you would
provide a complete test-code ...

% Table of contents Dirar Bougatef

% \definelist[part]

% \definelist[chapter]

	\part{Dirar - part 1}
		\dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Dirar - chapter}}
	\part{Dirar - part 2}
		\dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Dirar - chapter}}

Fisrt of alle you do do not need to redefine commands which are already
defined within context (Commented rows above).
Secondly, afaik the style option in the setuplist command has a
predefined list of possibilities. So context will not understand "Opulent".

Kind regards Willi