[NTG-context] Re: Problem with DocbookInContext

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Sun Dec 5 22:21:59 CET 2004

Hello,

> I tried to compile the file README.tex in DocbookInConteXt and
> obtain the following message :
>
> undefined control sequence : stelsectiein
>
> Here are the instructions in xtag-docbook.tex my installation of ConteXt does not understand

Delete those lines or create the "nl" interface. These lines don't
belong there.

Well, if you are a programmer, you might think of cleaning up the
module and publish an updated version, it has been orphaned for quite
some time now and ConTeXt developed further meanwhile.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net