[NTG-context] recent font problems

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Tue Dec 7 14:14:48 CET 2004

Hello out there,

OK, I am having a bad day, but that doesn't stop me posting ...

if you (Wolfgang) have font problems: please run the code that I
mentioned in all my recent posts:

Something like:
\usetypescript [adobekb][\defaultencoding]
\usetypescript[palatino][\defaultencoding]
\setupbodyfont[palatino,12pt]

\starttext
\input tufte
\stoptext

If this goes wrong: post the relevant pieces of your logfile. This is
the only way I can help. Please do not make assumptions about strange
file names and please do not send me strange typescripts that I have
never seen before (at least I forgot about them). Just run the code
and post your results. After that we can try to find the rest of the
problems.

Thanks,

Patrick
(and sorry again for the bad sound of this mail)
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net