[NTG-context] New context Release notes

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Dec 7 15:41:03 CET 2004

sebastian.rooks at free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In http://contextgarden.net/Context_2004.12.06 :
>     ctxtools.rb: no understands a new option, --jeditinterface (generates syntax
>                      descriptions for 'jedit')
>
> Great news for a jedit user. How could I use it ?

(normally one cna generate the files locally; i'll add them to the distribution)

see attachedment; support for tex/etex/pdftex/omega primitives as well as
context commands

you should put the files in your local jedit modes path (watch out for
overwriting the catalog)

if you have figured out how to comfortably run tex (see scite files for calls)
we can add that as well

patrick: how about some editor specific threads in the wiki (scite, jedit, ...)
(maybe they're already there);

it's no problem to generate specific command lists for other editors