[NTG-context] fonts installation

Wolfgang Zillig zillig at hoki.ibp.fhg.de
Wed Dec 8 09:31:01 CET 2004

Hello Robert,

I think that is the same problem I had

add

\usetypescript [adobekb][\defaultencoding]

\definetypeface[hudson][rm][serif][palatino][default]
\setupbodyfont[hudson,12pt,rm]

to your code.

Tomething like this will work too:

\usetypescript [adobekb][\defaultencoding]
\usetypescript[palatino][\defaultencoding]
\setupbodyfont[palatino,12pt]

This was the final solution from Patrick last day.

Wolfgang