[NTG-context] fonts installation - WIKI?

Ciro A. Soto cirosoto at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 8 13:48:00 CET 2004

Based on the number of problems reported here with fonts in TL2004/ConTeXt,  and also based on my own experience, I believe someone should investigate this in detail and write a note in the WIKI explaining how to fix the problem. I am guessing that the new tree structure of TL2004 has caused the mess, but I am too novice to figure it out. One of the big-hitters (i.e., Hans & friends) should advice, please.

thank you

Ciro