[NTG-context] fonts installation

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Wed Dec 8 18:04:26 CET 2004

Hi Robert,

Context/pdftex is looking for a file ec-uplr8a.tfm, which is apparently
not on your system or not in the searchpath of kpsewich or it is not in
your mapfile. .

If you are using the minimal-distribution from Pragma, then you obtain
this file free of charge. If you use another distribution you will have
to install these files with texfont. See

I do hope this will help solving your problem