[NTG-context] floats pb in a list

olivier Turlier o.turlier at free.fr
Fri Dec 17 00:23:40 CET 2004

Hi contexers,

I try writing step by step howtos for Autocad courses. I've borrowed
(one more time) Hans example code written around p83 in cont-eni.pdf for
combined items, and rename definitions.

I'm unable to get correct float placement in a such list, even with
small figures. On each new page, the float move towards  topleft, above
it's "anchor".

Thanks for any answers.

--
Olivier TURLIER