[NTG-context] algorithms style : need \starttyping with TeX and math feature

Maurice Diamantini Maurice.Diamantini at ensta.fr
Fri Dec 24 09:48:27 CET 2004

A solution of my probleme could be reformule to :
    How can I configure the \setuptyping environment to
    be able to keep the normal feature of special TeX caracters
    like:
    - \
    - { and } and [ and ]
    - $
Well I agree that it's no more "typing" any more!
So a special option for \setuplines would be more appropriate?